How I Keep My Skin So Soft: My Complete Skincare Routine
If you've ever wondered, "How is your skin so soft?", you're not alone. Healthy, glowing skin doesn't happen overnight—it comes from using the right products consistently. My skincare routine is simple, effective, and focuses on cleansing, hydration, and protecting my skin barrier.
Here are the products I use and exactly how I use them.
---
1. CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser
Why I Love It
This is my go-to cleanser because it removes dirt, oil, and makeup without leaving my skin feeling dry. It contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid, which help maintain the skin's natural moisture barrier.
Best For
Normal Skin
Dry Skin
Sensitive Skin
How to Use
1. Wet your face with lukewarm water.
2. Apply one pump of cleanser.
3. Massage gently for 30–60 seconds.
4. Rinse thoroughly.
5. Pat your face dry with a clean towel.
Use: Morning and Night
---
2. Bubble Slam Dunk Hydrating Moisturizer
Why I Love It
This moisturizer is lightweight but deeply hydrating. It absorbs quickly without making my skin feel greasy.
Best For
All Skin Types
Dry Skin
Combination Skin
How to Use
Apply after cleansing or using serum.
Massage evenly over your face and neck.
Use: Morning and Night
---
3. Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Cream
Why I Love It
Whenever my skin feels dry, this moisturizer gives it an instant boost of hydration. It leaves my skin soft, smooth, and bouncy.
Best For
Dry Skin
Dehydrated Skin
Combination Skin
How to Use
Apply a small amount after serum.
Gently massage until fully absorbed.
Use: Morning or Night
---
4. TULA The Cult Classic Purifying Face Cleanser
Why I Love It
This cleanser effectively removes dirt and excess oil while keeping my skin fresh and balanced.
Best For
Normal Skin
Combination Skin
Oily Skin
How to Use
1. Wet your face.
2. Massage cleanser into your skin.
3. Rinse thoroughly.
Use: Morning and Night
---
5. Laneige Lip Glowy Balm (Berry)
Why I Love It
Soft lips make a big difference. This lip balm keeps my lips moisturized all day without feeling sticky.
Best For
Dry Lips
Chapped Lips
How to Use
Apply whenever your lips feel dry.
Use: Throughout the day
---
6. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
Why I Love It
This gentle cleanser removes oil and impurities without stripping away moisture, making it perfect for everyday use.
Best For
Normal Skin
Oily Skin
Combination Skin
How to Use
Wet your face.
Massage gently for one minute.
Rinse well.
Use: Morning and Night
---
7. Dae Taro + C-Tea Overnight Mask
Why I Love It
This overnight mask deeply nourishes my skin while I sleep. I wake up with skin that feels smoother and more refreshed.
Best For
All Skin Types
Dull Skin
Dry Skin
How to Use
Apply a thin layer as the last step of your nighttime routine.
Leave it on overnight.
Wash your face the next morning.
Use: 2–3 nights per week
---
8. PMD Clean Facial Cleansing Device
Why I Love It
This cleansing device gives my face a deeper clean than using my hands alone. It also gently massages the skin and helps remove makeup residue.
Best For
All Skin Types
How to Use
1. Apply facial cleanser.
2. Turn on the device.
3. Move it gently in circular motions over your face for about one minute.
4. Rinse your skin and clean the device after use.
Use: 2–4 times per week
---
9. Byoma Clarifying Serum
Why I Love It
This serum helps improve skin texture and keeps my pores looking clearer while supporting the skin barrier.
Best For
Oily Skin
Combination Skin
Acne-Prone Skin
How to Use
Apply 2–3 drops after cleansing.
Pat gently into the skin.
Follow with moisturizer.
Use: Morning or Night
---
10. The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
Why I Love It
This is one of my favorite hydrating serums. It attracts moisture to the skin, leaving it plump, smooth, and healthy-looking.
Best For
All Skin Types
How to Use
Apply 2–3 drops to slightly damp skin.
Follow immediately with moisturizer.
Use: Morning and Night
---
My Daily Routine
Morning Routine
1. CeraVe or Cetaphil Cleanser
2. The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid
3. Byoma Clarifying Serum (if needed)
4. Bubble or Glow Recipe Moisturizer
5. Sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher)
---
Night Routine
1. Cleanser
2. PMD Clean Device (2–4 times weekly)
3. The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid
4. Byoma Serum
5. Glow Recipe or Bubble Moisturizer
6. Laneige Lip Balm
7. Dae Overnight Mask (2–3 times weekly)
---
Final Thoughts
Having soft, healthy skin isn't about using dozens of expensive products—it's about choosing products that suit your skin type and using them consistently. Cleansing, hydrating, and protecting your skin every day can make a noticeable difference over time. Remember to patch-test new products, wear sunscreen daily, and give your routine a few weeks to show result
s.

0 Comments